A Seasonal Shopping Experience – Frost – returns to 5 Dame Lane with unique crafts and designs to fill stockings this Christmas
Dublin shoppers seeking unique Christmas gifts will be delighted to learn that Frost, the gorgeous seasonal craft and design store, is back this year with even more on offer.
(Frost 2017 – video by Myles Shelly)
Ireland’s finest designers, crafts people and artists have created the goods for sale at Frost, located on the ground floor of the Fumbally Exchange on Dame Lane.
Among the design and craft gifts awaiting discovery at this one-of-a-kind shopping destination are:
- Striking graphic prints by French illustrator (and Instagram hit) Claire Prouvost
- Ethical & luxury jewellery with an edge from EdgeOnly, set up by former DJ Jenny Huston
- Incense, vegan soap and more from Incausa, all beautifully packaged, of course!
- Charming illustrations of Dublin pub facades by Helen McCormack
- Naturally appealing Fairy Woodenland wooden trinket boxes by Pawel Jasinski from TreeArtStudio
- The Proper Chocolate Company – bean-to-bar chocolate makers based in Dublin
- Jeanette Lowe contemporary photographic artist
Frost is a collaborative shop originating from the ethos of the Fumbally Exchange, a creative community that believes the most extraordinary and powerful works of art, design and innovation can be realised through working together.
George Boyle, Founder of the Fumbally Exchange, commented:
“We are thrilled and proud to once again host Frost at the Fumbally Exchange and are in awe of the incredible talent and heart-grabbing work on show. We love all of these artists and are so happy to share their work with the city.”
The Frost shop will be open every day for a limited period only:
Dec 6th -Dec 23rd
Fumbally Exchange is a nonprofit community dedicated to collaboration and creative change. We transform how people work, learn and make things happen.